The Montana’s Marketplace guest post program is specifically designed for experts interested in publishing one or a few posts on our website. For those interested in becoming regular contributors who are looking to publish several post per month, we encourage you to contact us.
Please submit your guest post by contacting us or emailing email@example.com, and someone on the editorial team will review your post and get back to you shortly.
There are some rules, however:
- Posts must be 1,000 words or more in length. At least one image must be submitted with the submitted article.
- All submitted content must be original content that you own and not published anywhere else in any form. Submissions will be checked for duplicate content.
- Submit all articles and suggested titles in a ready-to-publish state
- Submitted posts must cover the topic completely and in detail.
- Content should match the tone of the site and be relevant to our site and audience.
- We reserve the right to add affiliate links or advertising in or around a guest post.
- We do not accept posts containing affiliate links.
- We reserve the right to decline the publication of any guest post for any reason.